Frequently Asked Questions
Here you will find answers to the most popular questions regarding trips schedules and operating procedure.
What Days Do you Run?
- The Tampa Bay Ferry runs Fridays 4pm-10pm and Saturday and Sunday 10am-10pm
- Ferry and Taxi’s contingent on weather
How do I use the Ferry?
- You can use the Ferry as public transportation between any of our stops
- You can get a one way ticket or a full day ticket or even a 3 day ticket
- With a one and three day ticket you can get on and off as much as much as you would like
What can I bring?
- Bikes or other modes of transportation
- Coolers – Alcohol is permitted
- Beach stuff ie. chairs, towels, umbrellas etc.
- Please use best judgement as space is limited
Where is parking for the ferry.
- Check the Things To Do page to see which stops allow parking
- ADA Accessible Stop also listed on Things To Do page